Saturday, February 21, 2015

Just Musing

  1. The most beautiful sunsets, occur after the ugliest of storms.
  2. Your best friends, are your longest friends.
  3. Life doesn't suck after 50.
  4. Sometimes you gotta admit, you got just what you deserve.
  5. You know you have to work on being patient when you run into too many red lights.
  6. Being humble is not the same as being a coward.
  7. To quote Dirty Harry:" A man has to know his limits."
  8. I try not to treat women like an amusement park ride, but I meet a lot I'd like to take a whirl with.
  9. Getting up at 3:15 in the morning, to get ready for work really bites.
  10. I'm not a philosopher, but I am a free thinker.
  11. Fight governmental micro-chipping, and mandatory vaccines. 
  12. Love yourself, respect yourself, do the same to others.

No comments: