Sunday, August 23, 2020

Answering Liberals Concern About President Trump

 I have many Liberal friends; most of them hate President Trump.

They tell me that Trump is not presidential. They tell me that Trump is not politically correct. They tell me that Trump is in bed with Russia/Putin. They tell me that Trump is a liar.

So I want to address these issues.

1) We the American people did not elect Trump for his style, we elected him to be the "Bull in the China shop". We want him to rip things up like NAFTA, and other unfair trade agreements of previous administrations. We want a President who is America first and not a Globalist puppet.

2) We the American People who elected Trump HATE political correctness. We believe in free speech, and calling a spade a spade. It is a sorry state of affairs that so many people love their right to speak their mind, but have such thin skin when someone they disagree with speaks theirs.

3) Trump is America First. Putin is Russia first. The fact that both men realize that cooperation, and fair trade is better for both nations instead of hostility is a great thing. That is unless you are a war-monger, or own stocks in the military industrial complex.

4) Trump is not a politician, he is a business man. Liars and swindlers do not get very far in Trump's world. I believe most Liberals are so used to getting lied to by the media that they don't know truth when they hear it.

I believe that the mass majority of Americans agree with my points, and many I've not covered.

If you are not one of them, there is still time to change your mind.

No comments: