Monday, November 15, 2010

My Side of the Story

The great thing about blogs is that it gives anyone who so desires a chance to write their thoughts and feelings, and make them public so anyone can read them.  Many bloggers make up a name and a persona and keep their true identities private.  I have no problem with these people, as long as they remember they are not really the persona they choose.

The Queen of WTF is one of these writers.  Her real name is ----, and she is a normal person trying to get by just like the rest of us. ---- is smart, funny, and tells it as she sees it.  I don't read many other blogs because of time restraints, but mostly because most of them can't put two coherent sentences together.  ---- is different, she can write, is normally quite funny, and shoots from the hip.  ---- and I became blog friends.

I can write pretty well, but I am a moron with computers.  One day ---- asked me to make a "button" so she could put me on her blog to help me get readers.  I told her I didn't know how to do this, so she made a button for me.  To do this it took several e-mails between the two of us, but ---- went on my site and did this for me. Unfortunately my  wife, Rhea saw the e-mails, and misconstrued what the terms 'button", and "code" meant. I tried to explain, but she did not understand because she is computer dumb like me.  


---- then invited me to join her group on a site called Tagged, which I did.  ---- was my only friend on that site.  When Rhea checked out the site she saw that, and she saw that all of the people Tagged suggested to be my friends were all women.  Rhea assumed that Tagged was a dating site, and that there was something going on between myself, and ----.  I repeat, ---- and I were just blog friends who liked to read each other and make comments.  Rhea got on one of my e-mail sites and started sending Judy nasty messages, many of which I am sure you read.  I tried to stop Rhea from sending more of these messages, by changing my password on the email site I though she was using.  After this Rhea sent one lengthy, especially nasty e-mail of which I was not aware of.  I received an e-mail from Judy in which she declared me to be schizophrenic, and that there was no Rhea, but just me playing a game with her.


---- and I have been on the outs ever since.

---- the "Queen" is now telling everyone that I am a phony, and that every article I have ever written is nothing but lies.


My only defense is I do, and have always written under my real name.  I know that many of my spiritual articles are foreign to people raised in a conventional religion.  I know that many of my political essays are seen as conspiracy theories to many people.  At the top of my site you will read "All of my articles are designed to make you think; what you think is up to you."  I do not really care what you think, as long as you make your own decision.


There is nothing phony about me; I practice what I preach.  What you see is what you get.  I did have many psychic experiences, my first one at the age of ten.  I didn't know it, but I was a sorcerer's apprentice as a young man.  These experiences are what I base my spiritual articles on.  My intent is nothing more than to pass on my knowledge to those who are spiritually ready for it.  I have had out of body experiences, lucid dreams, and performed magic; I have never seen a UFO, or been abducted by aliens.


Ridicule me if you want, but my name is on everything I write, and I stand behind every word.  I do not hide behind a made up title, nor do I have a fake persona that I write from.  All I do is write humorous articles, political articles, and articles about Spirituality 101.


I am very sorry for what has transpired with the Queen, and I will miss her as a friend. 





15 comments:

Trooper Thorn said...

Misunderstandings suck. How's that for a hard truth?

Gucci Mama said...

I think it's very hard for people who don't blog to understand the relationships we forge with other bloggers. It can also be hard to determine the reality of what's going on with the people who live in our computers. The whole situation just sucks.

The Queen said...

You will find another view of this..

here..

http://pleaseweartiara.blogspot.com/

Mike's Common Sense said...

Trooper- yes they do suck.

Gucci- yes it sucks.

Queen- I read PWT's post. She is right.

Crazy Brunette said...

I'm totally fucking confused. Why are you messing with my Mom, Mike?

While she may not be my BIOLOGICAL mother, she is very very very important to to me and I love her like my own mother.

Tell your wife to back the fuck off mikey. I'm sorry she doesn't get how people can blog and build life-lonbg friendships.... Well thats HER problem.

Not happy Mike.

Anonymous said...

You are all royal lmfao

Gucci Mama said...

So now that I know the rest of the story, of all the things I could say I'll just share that it was very bad form to share her real name when you know quite well she wanted it kept private. I can tolerate a lot of things and I don't typically get involved in shit like this, but loyalty is VERY important to me and so is trust. You betrayed the Queen's trust and that is not acceptable no matter what. I find this whole thing to be such a shame. The Queen did NOT deserve this; it's a shitty way to do someone.

Mike's Common Sense said...

Gee guys. I did not give up her full name. I am tired of apologizing to you.

ISRAEL CARRASCO said...

That's why I like your blog. As you know, I haven't agreed with everything you said but I have been candid with you when I disagreed and you have been candid in your viewpoints to support your points. That's why I follow you blog- because you have a point of view. I believe that blogs should be a forum where opposing views can co-exist.

ISRAEL CARRASCO said...

You know the other bloggers do bring up an intersting question: Why did you reveal a blogger's name if you knew that she wanted to remain anonymous? Gucci Mama makes a good point that publsishing sonething intended to be private is not cool. How do you respind to this?

ISRAEL CARRASCO said...

forgive the typos:
Mama makes a good point that publishing something intended to be private is not cool. How do you respond to this?

Anonymous said...

how about instead of continuing to say "Oh I'm sorry my 'wife' is a freak so I'll just use your name" and stuff...you actually EDIT your blog and REMOVE The Queen's real name? Hard? I think not.

Mike's Common Sense said...

I have tried to show how sorry I am this happened. I am now past this. I hope you all can move on also.

Mike's Common Sense said...

The Queen continues to name call, and slander me without giving me a chance to respond. Here is my comment from her last post which she deleted. "The harder I try to dig out of this hole, the deeper I get in. I used your first name to try and connect with you as a person how sorry I am this happened. Everything you said was true, you could have f-ed me up but didn't. Thank you. Anything else I might say could only make my hole deeper. You were always very nice to me, you didn't deserve what happened." Many of you have also been nasty to me which I have taken and not responded in kind. Like me or not, its time to move pass this.

Mason said...

...yep, some folks get stuck in their ego realities ...like one who has Mars square Mercury. I point out they are argumentative...and then they argue with me that they aren't argumentative... instead trying to take an honest look at themselves. We need more football to hoot and holler about and release all our crap... or we end up writing rants and articles in the 'comment' zones... thanks for you honesty... I too am a computer fumble butt