Saturday, January 6, 2018

Thank You to My Readers

Over 300,000 people have read my articles over the years. I have never made one penny off of them. So you might wonder why I bother.
One reason: love.
I write some humorous articles, some spiritual, some health conscious, some political, and some about life. I write all of these to make my readers think.
"All of my articles are designed to make you think (even the humorous ones) what you think is up to you."
I have spent over 50 years accumulating knowledge that I wish to pass onto others. Much of what I have learned is way off of the beaten path for most people, because I choose to look beyond that path.
I consider myself a way-shower. I am not a way-pusher, or a way-shover. I put out what I have learned over the years and let the reader decide if it resonates with them or not.
My articles are my gift of love to the world; I have no other motive. Since I make no money off of them, what other reason would I do this?
To those who take the time to read my articles, I say thank you. To those of you who share my articles with others, I say thank you.
All any writer wants is to be read, and considered. Thanks for making this happen for me.
Mike

No comments: