Wednesday, June 8, 2016

What Is Truth? Pt. 1

What is truth? Truth is something different for each person. How can that be? Isn’t there one universal truth that applies to everyone?


Yes. There is one universal truth that applies to everyone; however to recognize that truth one would have to be in the soul awareness. Unfortunately most of us living in the physical world are not living in that state of awareness; therefore we are not all in agreement as to what truth is. So it is safe to say that truth is what it is, according to our level of spiritual awareness, our understanding capacity, our education, and our experiences. The greatest truth to you may be trash to someone who is not ready, or incapable of understanding that truth.


This is why there is so much disparity among people’s views on God, and religion in general. Each person’s view of truth is colored by who they are, their religious up bringing, and their spiritual development.


Everyone believes themselves to know the truth. Only when one begins to doubt his beliefs, is he open to learn new and higher truths. As I grew, and had more experiences, so did my understanding of what truth is. My experiences are documented in "Kreskin's ESP Kit and Beyond".


I am still growing, and will continue to grow, as we all are doing. What is truth today may change, as what I thought truth was a few years ago did.


Do I know all of the answers? Well I think I am aware of more of them now than I was a while back, but the answer is no, because I am still growing, and still trying to understand.


There are a few things that I have learned that you might relate to; God is love. Whenever someone tells me about the judgment day, or sin or hell, I know that they are subtly trying to control me in some fashion, because I know that God loves me unconditionally. I know that more people fear God, than love It. That is one of the major travesties of this world.


I know that to be loved, one has to give love. Last but not least, I know that love can and will open any door placed in front of me on my spiritual journey.


What is your truth… now?

No comments: