Saturday, October 17, 2015

It Was a Crappy Day

Today was kind of a crappy day. You all know what I mean, it was cold, it rained, and nothing at work went right. It was the kind of day you just want to bitch about. We all have these kinds of days, and we all like to bitch about them.
A guy on my crew was in just this kind of mood, when he commented to me that today was a crappy day. Just then a thought occurred to me that I voiced out loud to him. “There are a lot of people in the ground, that wish they had a crappy day like this.”
So, it is, we all have crappy days, interspersed with good ones; but the fact is, we have days, and we should enjoy them all. So, life is not a bed of roses, but it is better than having no life at all. I believe my comment, as morbid as it was, helped brighten the day of my co-worker, and made him think.
I hope I did the same for you.

No comments: