Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Who Is That Man Behind the Curtain?

I am approaching my five year anniversary as a member of blogger. I am happy to say that I feel I have grown not only as a writer, but as a person, due to my association with the blogger family. I do not use the word "family" lightly here. We are an entwined group, of writers, and readers; crafting our skills as writers, while we support each other as readers.
Those of you who have followed me over the last five years know that I might write about anything. I have written many humorous, political, and spiritual hubs. I have also written an e-book "The True Adventures of Wilbur the Pig". The whole book is here on blogger, all 19 chapters of Wilbur's hi jinks.
However, I feel my true calling is to write spiritual hubs to help everyone learn the lessons we need to learn to graduate from this school called the physical world. As someone who grew up a Catholic, I know that many of the things I talk about may seem strange to members of organized religion. I understand and can relate; I myself went through periods of doubt, and misunderstanding as I grew spiritually.. My personal experiences as a young man are documented in the hub"Kreskin's ESP Kit and Beyond". It is my hope that after reading this you will get an understanding of how I arrived where I am writing from, and that you will investigate further yourself.
One thing I have noticed, is that there are many truth seekers out there. Your responses on my spiritual essays are very positive. I thought I might give you a list of books I highly recommend. Not all of them are still in print, but are readily available on line. I would link them all for your easy access, but I am not allowed so many links in one blog post. They are all readily found through google.
1) Journey of Souls by Dr. Michael Newton
2) The Waking Dream by Ray Grasse
3) Conscious Dreaming by Robert Moss
4) 35 Golden Keys To Who You Are, and Why You Are Here by Linda C. Anderson
5) The Spiritual Exercises of Eck by Harold Klemp
6) The Far Country, and The Flute of God by Paul Twitchell
Thank you all for your support, the only thing any writer desires, is to be read. You folks make my dream come true. May the blessings be.

No comments: