With two months left in office, President Bush decided to take action...putting his memoirs together.
Seems ole George remembers the huge payday Bill Clinton received for publishing his uncensored biography, and now he wants to cash in. However, there's a problem. With the exception of billionaires and religious zealots, George is universally detested. He can't find a publisher willing to give him the big money that Bill or Hillary got. Hell, he can't tell us about getting illicit blow jobs in the Oval Office, or how he inserted cigars into certain orifices of White House pages. Besides being dumber than a box of cotton balls, he is also dull. So, while George is trying to secure a publisher, I thought I would help him with a title for his book.
- The Fleecing of America
- I Was Only Kidding About WMDs
- My Eight Years of Being a F-Stick
- What, Me Worry?
- Not All Oil Barons are Assholes
- The Constitution is for Sissies
- Read My Lips
- How To Turn a Super Power Into a Laughing Stock
- It Was Good For Me, How About You?
- Be Glad It Was Me, and Not Chaney