Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Middle Aged...and It Sucks

Feeling depressed today. Kinda feeling my age.

Today a very hot flight attendant came walking down the aisle of a 757 jet. Now this aircraft is 150ft or so long, and I was standing in the rear, so I got a real nice, long look of her and her long sexy legs. It was all very nice until she came up to me, and I gave her my best smile and said, "How are you today?" She said, "OK" and she didn't say anything more. I then realized that I am too old for her to even consider.

I wasn't really that crushed until later when I got a chance to think about it. God damn! I'm never gonna be able to pull prime pussy anymore! I'm old, chubby, and I smell like cigars and shit! That really sucks! And it really does. Never again will I ever feel the delight of scoring a "ten"...

But then, considering that all the "tens" are about my daughter's age, and that I am married, and that she would cut my balls off if I ever did get that lucky, I felt a little better.

But I still feel old.

Oh well. There are still some hot-looking, middle-aged FA's around that I could still pull. Not that I would, mind you.... I am married, and that cutting-off-of-the-balls part scares me....But nevertheless, I could pull it.

As long as I suck in my tummy.

1 comment:

Christine Ritter said...

LMAO !!! I'm not sure why, I mean I am REALLY , baffled, but for some reason, I have hot, young guys hit on me all the time.( Even with my ever largening ass and beer gut..lol..sound attractive don't I). Maybe, it's because they think experience counts, or maybe they just think I'm easy..NOT...! I'm not sure why, but I know what ya mean about feeling old..I'm there, believe me, I'm there!