Saturday, May 25, 2013

Twitter Me Some Facebook Love

Like most people I am on both Facebook, and Twitter. Facebook is a good way to keep in touch with my friends and relatives, and Twitter is a good way to let people know that I've written a new article. I really don't spout off too much on either site, but I will often take the time to put a post up that will make people think, and perhaps brighten their day.


I was looking through my vast array of tweets, and I thought I might put some of the best of them in a post, sort of a Mike's Greatest Tweets album for you. I hope you like them.


Take a moment to thank God for the gift of life. It is a gift you can be eternally thankful for.


Fill your heart with love and you will light the way for others.


The central world banks want to turn us into indentured servants. It is a short step from servants to slaves.


Truth can never be learned it must be realized. Today may you realize God's love for you.


No act of kindness ever escapes the eye of God.

Life is to be lived. Throw away your fears. Man must be balanced between the physical, and the spiritual to grow.

Rule of thumb; if the globalist banker run govn't says something, assume it's a lie. 99.5% of the time you will be right.

If you muddle through life, don't expect great results. Life is to be lived, get on with it.

Being a freethinker doesn't mean you are a sinner; it just means you are different.

My dad taught me "Never take shit from someone, once you do, it never stops coming". Think about it.

If you can't handle the truth, start being honest.

To be a positive influence, you first have to be a positive person.

What the world needs now is love, and acts of good will. Please donate.

I used to be a Catholic, then I learned that God doesn't judge, It just loves. Since then I have tried to emulate It.

The highest form of respect you can give someone is to let them be them self.

Love is the answer. Why do so many people still have questions?

Love will open any door, but it is self responsibility and good will that will get you to that door.

A paradigm shift is coming. It will come through love, not violence.

Try to approach each situation from the view point of love; not power.

Being responsible is everyone's responsibility.

It's a world of survival of the fittest; but somehow I'm still here.

Watching TV is like a box of chocolates; everything looks tasty, but will make you fat... in the head.

Put your love where your mouth is!

Kindness catches on, and it doesn't cost a thing to be nice to someone. 

How can today be special, when you think its just going to be another day? 

I try not to treat women like amusement park rides; but I still meet a few I'd like to take a whirl with.

Is it beer-thirty yet?

Well, there it is, sort of my top 25 greatest tweets. Reading them over, I realized I missed my true calling in life. I think I should have been a fortune cookie writer.

Be my friend on facebook: Michael Allan Muehleisen. Follow me on Twitter: muley12.

No comments: