Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Middle Aged...and It Sucks

Feeling depressed today. Kinda feeling my age.

Today a very hot flight attendant came walking down the aisle of a 757 jet. Now this aircraft is 150ft or so long, and I was standing in the rear, so I got a real nice, long look of her and her long sexy legs. It was all very nice until she came up to me, and I gave her my best smile and said, "How are you today?" She said, "OK" and she didn't say anything more. I then realized that I am too old for her to even consider.

I wasn't really that crushed until later when I got a chance to think about it. God damn! I'm 
never gonna be able to pull prime pussy anymore! I'm old, chubby, and I smell like cigars,... and shit! That really sucks! And it really does. Never again will I ever feel the delight of scoring a "ten"...

But then, considering that all the "tens" are about my 
daughter's age, and that I am married, and that she would cut my balls off if I ever did get that lucky, I felt a little better.

But I still feel old.

Oh well. There are still some hot-looking, middle-aged FA's around that I could still pull. Not that I 
would, mind you.... I am married, and that cutting-off-of-the-balls part scares me....But nevertheless, I could pull it.

As long as I suck in my tummy.

7 comments:

Major.Sunshine said...

Oh posh! Don't count yourself out yet. You just have to make sure the life insurance policy on your wife is cushy enough to attract your future gold-digger. After that, it's just a waiting game! And if that wishful thinking is too sadistic for you, keep in mind you can always hire a hottie nurse to give your sponge bath when you're 80.

Mike's Common Sense said...

Hi Pwt! You have a really evil mind; but I will be taking all of your recommendations to heart. Thanks for your opinions.

Mike's Common Sense said...

Hi Ashley! Just because a guy gets into his 50's doesn't still think of and long for the finer things in life. That is why it sucks to get old. I heart you too, thanks for your nice comment.

Adnohr said...

I know where you're coming from, Mike. I can remember what I felt when meeting a hot dude on the street and realized he was ignoring me and checking out my daughter, LOL! It was one of those 'Damn...already?' moments.
The truth? It was only a fleeting thought; I'm actually quite happy not having to thwart unwanted advances any more ....
Go HABS GO!
Adnohr

Mike's Common Sense said...

Hi Adnohr! Thwarting unwanted advances? I don't know what you are talking about. Never happened to me...oh except one gay guy in the park after my 5 mile run. lol

workinghard said...

Hi Mike, Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yes I too remember when I was young and hot. But I also remember all of the angst that went with the young and hot.

So though, I don't turn heads all the time I can still turn a head now and again. I told someone recently that when I was young I got hot men and now I have the homeless men telling me how good I look. Oh well time does change things. Be well

Mike's Common Sense said...

Hi Workinghard! I guess its better to have homeless men hit you up than no men at all...I guess. I just know it sucks not being young and virile, and attractive, and manly, and...NEVER MIND!